lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

365 images for 365 days: Day 83

Como sabéis, y si no os lo digo, ayer fue mi cumpleaños, y aunque no hice una gran fiesta ni estaba con todas las personas con las que me hubiera gustado celebrarlo, hice todo lo posible para pasar un buen día y rodearme de buena gente.
As you know, and if you don´t I'll tell you, yesterday it was my birthday, and despite of I didn´t make a big party and I wasn´t with all the people I had liked celebrate it, I made all my best to spend a good day and surround myself with nice people.


Me fui de cerves y a cenar con los que pudieron acompañarme, y tuvimos algunos momentos memorables intentando explicar las tradiciones navideñas españolas a mis dos amigas taiwanesas, Cathy y Teresa (en serio, es realmente difícil explicar lo de las figuras del belén si no conoces las palabras correctas en inglés). Lo importante es que nos reímos mucho y practicamos mucho inglés, jeje. Y comimos tarta!!! Por cortesía de León y Mónica.
I went out to have a few beers with the ones who could join me, and we had some notable moments trying to explain the Spanish Christmas traditions to my two Taiwanese friends, Cathy and Teresa (seriously, it's really hard to explain about the nativity figures if you don't know the right words in English). The important thing is that we laugh a lot and practise English, jeje. And we ate cake!! Courtesy of León and Mónica.


Por otro lado, durante el día, Daniel y Patricia (mis jefes) y los trillizos, me cantaron el "cumpleaños feliz" y me regalaron un par de cosillas. Pero es que hoy, después de cenar, me tenían preparado un panettone enorme para soplar las velas, y todos compinchados para que yo no entrara a la cocina y lo descubriera :D
On the other hand, during the day, Daniel and Patricia (my bosses) and the triplets, sang me the "happy birthday song" and gave me a few things. But today, after dinner, they had prepared an enormous panettone to blow the candles, and all of them agreed not to let me go into the kitchen and discover it :D


Besos y abrazos.
xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario